Admission Process MCM
Documents required during the Admission Process
- Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of the Candidate
- Statement of marks of HSC and SSC
- Statement of marks for the Bachelor´s Degree Examination (i.e. the qualifying Degree examination) in case the candidate has passed the bachelor´s degree examination.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2015 (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate of candidate´s father/mother (if applicable), clearly indicating the place of permanent residence of the candidate/father or mother or Husband
- Domicile certificate of candidate:- In case of Type-A candidate In lieu of Domicile certificate candidates should produce Birth Certificate of candidate indicating place of birth in Maharashtra OR School Leaving Certificate indicating place of birth of candidate is in Maharashtra
- Certificates in Proforma A, B, C, D, E, F, and G.
- Receipt of payment of processing fees
Reporting to college for Admission
All the students admitted are to report to the institute, with all original certificates and fees. In case, a student is unable to report by due date, he/she may apply to the principal for further action.
Retention of original certificates
If the candidate is offered admission, all original certificates will be retained by the college. They will be returned after a year, after verifications.
Refund of fees
No refund of fees will be done under any circumstances
Any grievances will be referred Gondwana University tribunal, for redressal.
Transfer from one institute to other college
Candidate once admitted in the First Year shall not be eligible for transfer to any other Institute at any time, under any circumstances.